Location: On-site and remote
Duration: Full time
Start date: TBD
Closing date: December 30, 2020
A leading manufacturer of industrial agriculture equipment in Canada needs a technical writer to create installation and operation documentation for a new product.
The contract is for approximately five weeks, but may convert to permanent in early 2021.
Work can be done remotely, but they’d prefer someone near one of their offices in Canada or in the USA corn belt states so you can attend onsite meetings post-covid (if you want to go permanent).
- Experience documenting industrial equipment (Required)
- Experience with structured authoring (Required)
- Experience industrial agriculture equipment is plus
- Previous experience with Arbortext is a major plus
- We don’t have a published bill rate for this job, so be prepared to tell us your normal bill rate in US$ in a phone interview.
- To be considered, email your resume to Jack Molisani from ProSpring Staffing to TW1134@ProspringStaffing.com