Let’s catch up at STC Alberta’s Annual General Meeting. Everyone is welcome to attend, but only STC Alberta members and student members are eligible to participate in the voting portion of the meeting to affirm the new Executive Council.
Ensure you register for the event. We’ll need to know how many people want to attend, so we can bring the right amount of light refreshments for everyone.
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Boardroom 2/3, Alistair Ross Technology Centre, 3553 31 St. NW, Calgary, AB, Calgary (map)
- Parking: Free parking in technology centre’s parking lot after 6 p.m.
- Transit: Brentwood LRT station. Several bus routes (e.g., 38, 53, 65, and 408) stop along 31 St. NW
Online meeting access: If you can’t make it in person for the AGM, we’ll have a Zoom meeting available for you to access: https://zoom.us/j/832623940
- STC Alberta Member, STC Alberta Student Member, and STC Affiliate Member : Free
- Non-member Student: $10
- Guest: $20
- Non-member: $30
- Welcome and introductions
- Approval of 2019 AGM minutes
- President’s 2019 year in review and membership address
- Treasurer’s 2019 financial report
- Announcement of Auditors
- Provisional council’s address to membership
- Voting and results of 2020 election
- New business and upcoming programs for 2020