On behalf of Nicky Bleiel and Cindy Currie, STC 2019 Summit Conference Co-Chairs, I’d like to share the following information with you about this year’s Summit in Denver CO, May 5-8.
- The full schedule is available here: https://summit.stc.org/
schedule/. You can view it in a PDF grid, or as a list. There are 80+ sessions and 12 workshops, plus:
- Opening Keynote by Peter Morville, information architecture expert and co-author of the O’Reilly “Polar Bear” books: https://summit.stc.org/
- Honors Event speaker Gabby Pascuzzi from Survivor: https://summit.stc.org/honors-
- Closing General Session speakers Karen Schriver, Saul Carliner, and Ginny Redish: https://summit.stc.org/
- Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC) Exam Prep Training
- An Expo Hall where you can meet with vendors and visit the Tech Comm Library
- Fun social events Monday and Tuesday evening, and Wednesday afternoon after the Closing General Session
Please consider attending the premier technical communication conference and share this info with your tech comm colleagues – and on social media.