Let’s catch up after the holidays, enjoy drinks (e.g., coffee, soda and juice), appetizers, and each other’s company at STC Alberta’s Annual General Meeting. We’re providing the catering. Everyone is welcome to attend, but only STC Alberta members and student members are eligible to participate in the voting portion of the meeting to affirm the new Executive Council.
Ensure you register for the event. We’ll need to know how many people to plan to attend, so we can provide accurate numbers to the caterers.
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Time: 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Location: Boardroom 2/3, Innovate Calgary, 3553 31 St. NW, Calgary, AB, Calgary (map)
- Parking: Free parking in Innovate Calgary’s parking lot after 6 p.m.
- Transit: Brentwood LRT station. Several bus routes (e.g., 38, 53, 65, and 408) stop along 31 St. NW
- STC Alberta Member, STC Alberta Student Member, and STC Affiliate Member : Free
- Non-member Student: $10
- Guest: $20
- Non-member: $30
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of 2018 AGM Minutes
- President’s 2018 Year In Review
- Treasurer’s 2018 Financial Report
- Announcement of Auditors
- Voting and Results of 2019 Election
- New Business/Upcoming Programs for 2019