If you are a contractor (business owner), do you have a survivor or succession plan? Do you need one? Do you need a buy–sell agreement for your business? Brandi Taylor, financial advisor at Sun Life Financial, will cover:
- Do you need a will?
- As a contractor (business owner), do you need disability insurance?
- What types of life insurance might you need (depending on your family and employee situation)?
- What is critical illness insurance and do you need it?
- What is long-term care insurance and do you need it?
- RRSPs, TFSAs, and RESPs and do you need them?
Please note that this will NOT be a “sales pitch”.
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Innovate Calgary, 3553 31 St NW, Calgary, AB (map)
- Parking: Free after 6:00 p.m. in Innovate Calgary’s parking lot
- Transit: Brentwood LRT with a short walk south from the station to 31 Street NW. Numerous bus routes stop at Brentwood Station with a short walk to Innovate Calgary. Check Calgary Transit for specific routes.
- STC Alberta Members: $15
- STC Alberta Student Members: $10
- Non-Members: $30
- Guests: $20
Registration is now closed.