Let’s catch up after the holidays, enjoy drinks, appetizers, and each other’s company at STC Alberta’s Annual General Meeting in Kensington. Purchase your own drinks from Lot 102‘s selection of beers, spirits, cocktails, and non-alcoholic choices. We’re providing the appetizers, and Cohort Technical Communications Inc. is sponsoring the exciting door prizes! Everyone is welcome to attend, but only STC Alberta members and student members are eligible to participate in the voting portion of the meeting to affirm the new Executive Council.
Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Time: 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lot 102 Restaurant and Bar (in Kensington), 102 10 Street NW, Calgary (map)
- Parking: Plenty of street parking which is free after 6:00 p.m.; a large parkade on the west side of Julio’s Barrio; a small parking lot across the alley on the east side of the Lot 102
- Transit: Sunnyside LRT with a short walk from the station south on 10 Street NW. Bus routes 4 and 5 also close by
Cost (includes appetizers):
- STC Alberta Members: $15
- STC Alberta Student Members: $10
- Affiliate Members and Non-Member Students: $15
- Non-Members: $30
- Guest: $20
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of 2016 AGM Minutes
- Acting President’s 2016 Year In Review
- Treasurer’s 2016 Financial Report
- Announcement of Auditors
- Voting and Results of 2017 Election
- New Business/Upcoming Programs for 2017
Those who register early get a chance to win a Lot 102 gift certificate! A $75 gift certificate will go to one of the first five registrants, the $50 gift certificate to one of the next five registrants, and a $25 gift certificate to one of the next five registrants. All thanks to our sponsor!