Let’s catch up after the holidays, enjoy drinks, appetizers, and each other’s company at STC Alberta’s Annual General Meeting. Purchase your own refreshments from Lot 102‘s selection of beers, spirits, cocktails, and non-alcoholic choices. We’re providing the appetizers! Everyone is welcome to attend, but only STC Alberta members and student members are eligible to participate in the meeting and vote to affirm the new Board.
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2016
Time: 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Location: Lot 102 Restaurant and Bar, 102 10 Street NW, Calgary (Map)
- Parking: a large parkade on the west side of Julio’s Barrio and a small parking lot across the alley on the east side of the Lot 102
- Transit: Sunnyside LRT with a short walk from the station south on 10 St NW
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of 2015 AGM Minutes
- President’s 2015 Year In Review
- Treasurer’s 2015 Financial Report
- Announcement of Auditors
- Results of 2016 Affirmation of New Board
- New Business/Upcoming Programs for 2016
- STC Alberta Members: $15
- STC Alberta Student Members: $10
- Affiliate Members and Non-Member Students: $15
- Non-Members: $30
- Guest: $20
Registration is now closed.