[content_protector password=”STCAlbert@14″ cookie_expires=”30 minutes”]
Please email your resume in PDF or MS Word format to email@example.com.
This position requires an individual that has experience writing technical documentation for software products. The successful candidate must have strong technical background in the IT/Software industry and be able to produce quality content across multiple media types. Building and developing both marketing and training material is also required.
- strong technical background
- excellent communication skills
- self-motivated individual with the ability to work both alone and on project teams
- ability to work in an environment that supports honest and open communication
- attention to detail and ability to critically review content
- ability to learn complex technical information quickly, and to describe it in simple, accessible language
- strong problem solving and analytical skills
- manage multiple projects and documentation deliverables at once
- work with both the software and marketing teams to produce quality content across multiple media types
- continually improve all documentation and associated processes
- develop a general understanding of each of the products you are responsible for via self-directed study and cross-training from members of the software team
- use Subversion or other software to manage the versioning of technical writing deliverables
- provide and deliver training material as needed
- provide web and video content for our software products
- create and adhere to documentation standards
- accurate estimates for all work
- sales and software support as needed
- promote innovation and continuous improvement initiatives
This is a key position in our exciting and growing company. The right individual will play an important role in our success.