STC Alberta Administrative Council meetings are an informal yet structured opportunity for the Chapter Council to share ideas and news, plan for future Chapter events, and ensure that we continue to meet our goals. All members of the Society are welcome to attend these monthly meetings. An agenda is available ahead of time, prepared by the Alberta Chapter President.
- Date: Meetings are generally held on the first Thursday of every month (except December, July, August)
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to about 7:30 p.m. (Sandwiches and drinks are provided!)
- Location: Innovate Calgary (formerly called CTI), 3553 – 31 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta. View Map.
- Directions: Innovate Calgary is situated in University Research Park. If you are taking the LRT, get off at the Brentwood station; Innovate Calgary is across the parking lot.
- Parking: Free visitor parking in front of the building.
- RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Sometimes we need to change the normally scheduled date and/or venue. To confirm exact dates and locations, email email@example.com.