Your APMP Maple Leaf Chapter is thrilled to present “Winning Executive Summaries” led by Shipley Canada!
This one-day workshop begins by exploring the concept of customer focus and how it can be achieved. It continues with information on the many uses of customer-focused executive summaries in business development documents, especially proposals. A process for creating effective summaries is then introduced and practiced, step by step.
- Time: Friday, November 7, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m. (Doors open at 8:00 a.m.)
- Location: ABB Canada, #110, 4411 6 Street Southeast, Calgary, AB (Map).
- Cost: Registration fees include workshops materials, morning and break refreshments, and lunch.
- APMP members: $899 Early Bird to Oct. 7, or $949 thereafter.
- Non-members: $949 Early Bird to Oct. 7, or $999 thereafter,
- 3 or more registrants per company: $799 Early Bird to Oct. 7, or $849 thereafter.
- Registration is available at the workshop’s Eventbrite page
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand the nature of customer focus and how to infuse it into your documents.
- Create executive summaries focused on your customer’s most important issues.
- Use customized planning and organizing tools to quickly craft effective executive summaries.
By the end of the workshop, you will have a completed executive summary you can use as a model or share with a customer. At your discretion, this can be an executive summary related to an historical business opportunity (won or lost), a live opportunity you are currently pursuing, or a case study furnished by the presenter.
For more information, download this PDF: Winning Executive Summaries.